The bold, ribbed outsole that defines ankle boot Torhill Hi is born from our archives but feels every bit as contemporary today as it did as part of our ‘90s Big Gripper profile. Showcasing a streamlined, lace-up design that models its curves and contours on our iconic Wallabee, it combines premium materials with thoughtful details like intricate topstitching to create the ultimate, heritage-inspired casual shoe. Women size 1.5 down.
- Responsibly sourced black suede upper / dark sand suede upper / sourced white leather upper
- Adjustable laces give a secure fit
- Soft, breathable leather footbed lining
- Removable, moulded, part-recycled Contour Cushion footbed supports each step
- Grippy and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) outsole