In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Malay version, the English version shall prevail.
Who we are
This website is managed and operated by C & J Clark (M) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter, "Clarks" or “us/we/our”), with No. Registration of company 637500-V and address registered at Level 2, Wisma Samudra, No. 1 Jalan Contractor U1/14, HICOM-Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
How to contact us about this Who we are
Subject to any exemption under applicable law, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your personal data, make a request to limit the processing of your personal data for additional purposes and/or make any questions about your personal data by contacting:
(i) by mail:
Data Privacy Manager
Privacy, Box No. 87, C. & J. Clark International Limited, 40 High Street, Street, Somerset, BA16 0EQ
(ii) by telephone: 01458 899 904
(iii) by email: email@example.com
The personal information we collect and use
Personal Data we collect from you can be used, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third-party service providers and their service providers and Of their related companies, and third party sellers, and companies located within and outside your home country), for some purposes, which include but are not limited to the following:
- To facilitate the use of the services and access to this website, including responding to enquiries, feedback, claims or disputes through us or our external customer service agent;
- To process the orders sent through this website;
- The payment made by you through this website for products will be processed by our agent;
- To send you the products you purchased through this website. We may send your personal information to third parties to send your product (e.g. to courier or our suppliers);
- To notify you of the delivery of products sold through us and for the purpose of customer support;
- To administer your account with us (if any);
- To verify and conduct financial transactions relating to payments made by you online;
- To audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
- To improve the order or content of the website and to tailor it for user;
- To identify visitors on the Platform;
- To conduct research on the demographics and behavior of our users;
- To convey you with information that we consider useful to you or for which you have applied from us, including information about our products and services, provided that you have stated that you do not object to Contact for this purpose;
- To promote the services and use the information you provide to us, such as user-generated content (including video content) that you can choose to run on our website, as part of the campaign our advertising and marketing to promote our website;
- To process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action and take-down requests in relation to any content you have uploaded to the Platform;
- To display on scoreboards on the Platform in relation to campaigns, mobile games or any other activity (if any);
- To derive further attributes relating to you based on personal data provided by you, in order to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information;
- We may also use your personal information to send marketing or promotional materials about our products and services to you from time to time, unless you opt out of receiving these materials; and
We may also perform the decision making process automatically in accordance with any of these purposes
Who we share your personal information withWe may share and consent to the sharing of your personal data with third parties and our affiliates for the purposes mentioned above, including but not limited to, facilitating your use of the services, completing Transactions with you, managing our accounts and contacts with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal and regulatory requirements and requests as we deem necessary
How long your personal data will be kept
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
Transfer of your personal data out of Malaysia
You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
Control over your information
If you wish to request information about your personal data has been collected by us, or inquire about how we have used or otherwise disclose your personal data in the previous year, please contact the Data protection officer Through the above mentioned access. To facilitate the processing of your application, we may need to request more information about your application.
We reserve the right to charge you an administrative fee to recover your personal data record. In this case, we will notify the amount of fees before processing your application.We will respond to your application within a reasonable period. If we are unable to provide feedback within twenty-one (21) days from the date of your application, we will notify you in writing. If we are unable to provide any personal data to you or make a correction as requested by you, we shall generally notify you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where not Required to do so under applicable data protection laws).
Keeping your personal information secure
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing, copying, modification, disposal, loss, misuse, modification or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as:
- Restricting access to personal data to individuals who require access;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
Updated 07 October, 2019