Created by expert shoemakers, every detail of archive-inspired Craft Court Lace plays a part in supporting the foot’s natural biomechanics. Responsibly sourced grey suede fuse with authentic stitch detailing, vintage styling, and eco-conscious credentials for a new generation of sneaker.
- Responsibly sourced grey suede upper / Upper crafted from responsibly sourced off-white leather / Upper crafted from responsibly sourced white leather and suede
- Lightweight bio-based Braskem EVA midsole made using renewable sugarcane
- Anatomically targeted, part-recycled Cushion Plus™ foam footbed delivers eco-conscious comfort
- Durable flex-grooved recycled rubber and rice husk outsole gives grip
- Recycled Terry lining offers a vintage aesthetic
- Additional recycled material in laces lightens environmental footprint